Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Busy Week

Shawn has been very busy down range this week.  We have not gotten to talk much and he cannot tell me why he is busy or what he is doing or much of anything.  He usually calls every day from Skype over free Internet, and we talk for 20 to 30 minutes, nothing big, just catch up, assuring eachother we are okay and loving and then let the kids giggle for him.  But this week he has only been able to call 3 times and each call is less then 5 minutes, he is tired, head aches and working really late and must be ready early in the morning.  I fear he has avoided calling or talking to me because he doesn't want to tell me what is going on, he has never liked to share his over seas experiences with me.  I miss him so much right now.  I am scared, but I have to know that God will bring him home to me.  This is just another day over, another week closer to being together again.  The longer we are apart and the more weeks like this the luckier I feel to be his wife.  He has loved me for 10 years and seen the worst of me he loves me more and more. I feel truely treasured by him every day as he sees me and helps me see myself as well, better then any one else.  Of course we have had our problems, but they have only ever made us stronger together.  He balances me utterly and I imagine how lucky my children are to have him as a father.  Please Lord keep him safe and bring him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment