Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Why!

The biggest struggle since we got word of this deployment is understanding Gods purpose. Why did God want Shawn deployed again? It stinks! But I am coming to trust God and to believe that Gods purpose and plan is bigger then me and ANY problem I may come across. The last few weeks have been really rough, two cousins gone, sick kids, pain ridden Papa...the list goes on and on. But today is a new day and a new lesson for me right from my heavenly father. My parents are at the hospital preparing to bring home there first foster child, a premature baby boy weight just under 4 lbs. my brother and his family are bringing home two boys, ages 5 and 6 right now. I am not directly involved, I am support staff...and that is very important for me to accept. I am not the center of attention and I do not need to be the person doing everything and helping everyone. I am loving my family, giving support where and when I can, even if that is just praying for them! That is how I feel God truely speaking to me today. I accept his lesson and old it close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment