Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Up and Out


It is late and I am pretty tired, but I wanted to get something posted.  I have been really self loathing and self pitting lately, I have been ignoring the comfort God tries to give me.  This morning I took a hint and took the kids to DC to go to the National Zoo.  It was wonderful, truely wonderful. Eye opening to each one of them for me.  Lily was just happy, she just smiled and just enjoyed seeing the animals and eating "MnMs" and Johnny was intelligent and interested in everything.  I have been bogging myself down in myself and MY life and MY problems I have not been loving my children.  But now I appreciate them, I see them and I truely LOVE them with all of who I am I LOVE them.  And I am ready for the comfort the Lord has given, the comfort of my children.

As I finish writing this am feeling blessed and full...Shawn surprises me with a late night call...early morning for him.  He just wanted to hear my voice and let me hear his.  We laughed and I told him about our Zoo trip.  We got off the phone with giggles and love...that is us and I have to be that for him, let the Lord comfort me and find joy in my children, so I can give joy to my husband at war.

No comments:

Post a Comment