Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

31 Days

He has been gone for 31 days, officially a month tomorrow. I just wish it wasn't true, I just wish he was home with us. That has become my prayer, Lord anything to have my family home again. I know He won't bring him home, but I am becoming desperate, I miss my husband. He isn't even down range yet, still preparing, busy and alone without his family. Lord give my husband comfort, give him strength, and some how bring us back together, soon! I know that my prayer for us to be together now doesn't make sense, I don't want my husband injured or any family emergency that would cause us to be reunited. There is no longer a positive way for him to come home, but I still long for one. I also know we have been through this before, twice, and that many families go through this and are going through it now. At least he is still mine, he loves me and will come home to me eventually, but those thoughts don't dull the pain of missing missing him. I wish they did! The kids are doing well, thank your Lord for giving me such strong children. Johnny loves getting to play with his cousins every day and Lily loves the attention of her grandparents. We are tired and busy, but it makes the days go by faster. We have help, love and support. We will survive this. Day 31 completed, a small triumph.

No comments:

Post a Comment