Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Slow and Busy


I posted on our units group page last week that I feel like the months are moving along far too slowly.  We are two months in and have 7 left.  Many other wives responded that they could not believe that two months had already past, that they were so busy it felt like time was flying by.

I feel like we are busy people.  With young children we don't have ballet, or soccer or anything like that, it is summer and sometimes the amount of children in and out of the house is up to 9! We are out and about and visiting and playing and swimming every day.  But still each day feels as long as a year, like imaging Shawn's homecoming, is like thinking of a different life time.

I have also been pulling myself together, trying to put my focus back on God and appreciate the insane amount of blessings I have in my life, knowing this one minor hardship is in God's plan and that 9 months is NOT a life time!! I am not alone and I am not lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment